The evolution of Termium 2009 – Can there be one?
The Termium 2009 conference is a flop.
I received several thoughts from Lebanon out of a clump of observers concerning the Termium conference at BIEL, and listened to their ideas.
- Lebanese social mingles realize that there is more potential of an Entrepreneurial spirit.
- The internet is creating a lot of niches, each specilizing in a topic, and it’s specifics.
- Having a Start-up conference for Online Services.
- Software Development & Engineering.
- The natural instinct of hawkish entrepreneurial spirit.
- The low cost of software / though requires teams of software development talent.
- High benefits of being exposed to every internaute user worldwide.
- Potentials of monetizing.
- Taking advantage of a world guarenteed to be standardized.
Please refer to our special post on the IT Sector and the potential of the expanding online services in Lebanon.
Filed under: Activism, Lebanese Startups, Plain Talking, Strictly Lebanese | 2 Comments
Tags: 2009, BIEL, Conference, Lebanon, Termium