Lebanon’s “Missed Call” evolves to “Ehkineh” to all prepaid Alpha subscribers
Out of credit or you have less than $0.09 in your balance, and your line is still in the active period?
Now you can use “Ehkineh” a free service from Alfa, to send up to 40 Free predefined “Ehkineh” SMS per month asking an Alfa user, whether Prepaid or Postpaid, to call you back for urgent matters.
How to use the service
In a text message, compose the letter “E”, followed by the 8 digits Alfa number of the person you wish to send the SMS to, & send the SMS to 1339 for free.
Alfa in return, sends “Ehkineh from Alfa: Please Call me Back” request through SMS on your behalf to the person you are trying to reach.
Note: Once the SMS is sent, you will receive a confirmation message & the remaining number of free SMS you can benefit from.
- You can only benefit from the service when you are out of credits or you have less than $0.09 in your balance, and your line is still active.
- Ehkineh” Service is:
- Automatically renewed and absolutely free of charge
- Available exclusively for Alfa Prepaid subscribers,
- Every month you get 40 Free new “Ehkineh” SMS, which you cannot accumulate from one month to another.
- Not functional outside Lebanon. However, if the destination number is abroad and subscribed to Roam-In service, he will be able to receive the SMS.
Filed under: Strictly Lebanese | 7 Comments
Tags: alpha, cellulaire, Cellular Rates, Ehkineh, GSM, ihkine, Lebanon, Missed Call