Lebanese Rap: Right to live
IT’s got a ring to it. It seems to be initially discovered by Jeha (he even posted it on YouTube), then redistributed by Beiruti; and here, I’ll do the same. This Lebanese Rap song, frustrated at Lebanon’s social excitement on politics which almost invariably ends with shooting and looting, lashes out with a rap song in Lebanese.
n.b. While in Lebanese culture, the inner circle congratulates Elie Bitar of Lebanon for winning the ME ‘Super Star’ competition.
Filed under: Culturel, Lebanese Blogosphere, Strictly Lebanese | Leave a Comment
Tags: Lebanese rap
Activism Aggregated American Culture Analysis Arab world Canada Circle Ethics Culturel Francophonie Inner Circle Ethics La France Lebanese Blogosphere Lebanese Elections 2009 Lebanese Expatriates Lebanese Media Lebanese Startups Mediterranean Middle East Peace in the Middle East Plain Talking Presidential elections Strictly Lebanese Today in Lebanese History Video World Affairs
- List of American-Lebanese supporting Donald Trump keeps expanding
- Who are the World’s most successful Immigrants?
- Counter-Intelligence – How to fool a nation
- The Economist – The Lebanese Diaspora
- Consensus Decision-making
- Perk My City – Report Beyrouth Streets Problems
- Civil society, Students & Casual By-Passers finally take to the streets of Beyrouth, calling for peace
- Lebanon Mission for Syria: Selecting & Supporting a Syrian Humanitarian Organization
- Ten athletes to represent Lebanon at the 2012 London Olympic Games
- A new type of News called “Oh Dearism”
- Lebanese top most influential people in the Arab world
- Strange Lights / UFO over Lebanon, Israel, Syria, Turkey, Azerbaijan
- Messages from Lebanon to Expatriates
- Documentary: All Watched over by Machines of Loving Grace
- Lebanese Expatriates Vote in 2013 Parliamentary Elections
- Découvrez « Oxygène », le nouveau supplément Environnement de l’Orient-Le Jour
- Pourquoi les Français d’origine libanaise doivent-ils voter Nicolas Sarkozy ?
- Video Awareness Campaign – Stop the Lebanese Internet Regulation Act
- Abi Nasr : “Les émigrés Libanais ne pourront pas participer aux législatives en 2013”
- Les Elections Presidentielles pour des Français d’origine Libanaise
- Peter Russel goes clubbing in Beyrouth. Survives to tell the tale.
- Récit d’un critique Gastronome français à Beyrouth
- Cabinet Approves: Born Abroad, yet Lebanese
- Live Lebanon – Providing to Lebanese Locals by Expatriates
- Dr. Ghassan Salemeh speaks his mind on the Arab Revolutions
- Documentaire: Le Secret des 7 Soeurs – Le Temps des Mensonges
- Access MBA-Masters soon in Beyrouth
- Kalam Ennas goes Mobile & How to watch it from North America
- The Lebanon I dream of…
- 18e Salon Francophone du Livre de Beyrouth
- The President’s take on the right of Lebanese Expatriates Vote in 2013 Parliamentary Elections
- ☼ ICSOT.org — New Documentary uploaded
- The InnerCircle is Recruiting
- Bloomberg Markets – Deux Libanais viennent en tête du classement mondial “Most Influential 50”
- Update on the Lebanese Expatriates “Right to Vote”
- Canadian Metro Market Eyes Adonis Market for growth
- [No Comment] Lebanon’s Patriarch returns from France.
- Infographics — Why voting might Not be a Fair competition in the MENA region
- “Roof-top Pubs, a Beirut specialty”, says CNN
- First Ever – Lebanese Swimmer to represent us at the 2011 Olympic Games in London
- Newly appointed Lebanese CEO of Lancia / Chrysler
- CrowdSourcing Lebanese Social Welfare
- Le Grand Theatre de Beyrouth
- LIBALEL, bientôt à Beyrouth !
- MTV – The war on cluttered road banners, till the end
- Sami Gemayel – A young rascal among the big boys
- Sayyed Nasrallah’s response to Special Tribunal for Lebanon
- Lebanese Government – A New Centrist Opposition
- STL – They ‘blamed it’ on 4 Lebanese affiliated with Hezbollah
- La formation du gouvernement Mikati